NAQT Collegiate Novice @ Michigan (9/24/16) (IS-161AC)

Old college threads.
Windmill Tump
Wakka

NAQT Collegiate Novice @ Michigan (9/24/16) (IS-161AC)

Post by Windmill Tump »

The University of Michigan is pleased to announce that we are hosting a mirror of NAQT's Collegiate Novice (the IS-161AC set) on Saturday, September 24th. As usual, we will be hosting the tournament in Mason Hall.

Entry Fees and Discounts
Base Fee: $15 per player
Buzzer systems with at least eight functional buzzers: -$5 each
Travel: -$10 per 200 miles traveled one way
New Team: -$10 per team if your school did not play any tournaments in the 2015-2016 school year

Note that we will be capping the field at 12 teams for now. Once the school year starts, we should be able to expand the field if there is sufficient demand.

Registration
Please email [email protected] with the number of teams and buzzers you plan on bringing.

Field
Michigan (4)
Michigan State (2)
Last edited by Windmill Tump on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid Dogra
Detroit Country Day School '13
Michigan '17
NYU '21
Ciorwrong
Tidus

Re: NAQT Collegiate Novice @ Michigan (9/24/16) (IS-161AC)

Post by Ciorwrong »

MSU is still planning on sending teams to this.

Is this the most updated field? I suspect we are bringing 8 players or so, but is there player limit per team? We may bring more than 8 players depending on the interest of our team and I'd like to start dividing the interested players into teams. Because of this, I'm curious if there is a limit.
Harris Bunker
Grosse Pointe North High School '15
Michigan State University '19
UC San Diego Economics 2019 -

at least semi-retired
Windmill Tump
Wakka

Post by Windmill Tump »

Progcon wrote:MSU is still planning on sending teams to this.

Is this the most updated field? I suspect we are bringing 8 players or so, but is there player limit per team? We may bring more than 8 players depending on the interest of our team and I'd like to start dividing the interested players into teams. Because of this, I'm curious if there is a limit.
Yeah, unfortunately, this is still the most updated field. There isn't a player limit per se, although if you get to the point where you're considering rotating between 6 people on a team, you might as well just have three teams instead since the fees are per player regardless. Obviously, we have lots of space, so you're welcome to register as many teams as you'd like.
Sid Dogra
Michigan '17
NYU '21
Windmill Tump
Wakka

Post by Windmill Tump »

Michigan B cleared the field following a double round robin! Stats can be found here.
Sid Dogra
Michigan '17
NYU '21