ACF Nationals - call for staff

Old college threads.
grapesmoker
Sin

ACF Nationals - call for staff

Post by grapesmoker »

Hello all,

In anticipation of another large field at this year's ACF Nationals, we are widening the call for staffers. If you are interested in staffing Nationals, please be so kind as to fill out this form. If you have any questions about the logistics of the tournament, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email, but do please fill out the form if you're interested in staffing. We could particularly use someone who is good with SQBS, or even better yet, two someones. We'll put you up for the duration of the tournament, cover reasonable transportation expenses, and feed you lunch on Saturday.
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
presently: John Jay College Economics
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance
Cheynem
Sin

Re: ACF Nationals - call for staff

Post by Cheynem »

Not that I think ACF is in the habit of turning away staffers, but does this tournament still need staffers?
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
grapesmoker
Sin

Re: ACF Nationals - call for staff

Post by grapesmoker »

Cheynem wrote:Not that I think ACF is in the habit of turning away staffers, but does this tournament still need staffers?
At this point, I think we have all the people that we're willing to fly out to the tournament. Staffers that can drive themselves, and even better, can drive others, are still more than welcome.
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
presently: John Jay College Economics
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance