NAQT Chief Editor transition

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Important Bird Area
Forums Staff: Administrator

NAQT Chief Editor transition

Post by Important Bird Area »

NAQT is pleased to announce that Andrew Hart will be serving as our Chief Editor for the 2016-17 competition year. In this role, Andrew will oversee NAQT's production work, making sure that our sets ship on time, and meet the high standards of quality that the community expects from NAQT.

NAQT would also like to thank Seth Teitler for his distinguished service as Chief Editor. As Seth's family has recently grown, he'll be stepping back from the day-to-day tasks of question production, but will continue to mentor NAQT's writers and editors, and play an active role in the company in his new position as NAQT Director of Writer Development.
Jeff Hoppes
President, Northern California Quiz Bowl Alliance
former HSQB Chief Admin (2012-13)
VP for Communication and history subject editor, NAQT
Editor emeritus, ACF

"I wish to make some kind of joke about Jeff's love of birds, but I always fear he'll turn them on me Hitchcock-style." -Fred
gaurav.kandlikar
Forums Staff: Moderator

Re: NAQT Chief Editor transition

Post by gaurav.kandlikar »

Congrats, Andrew and Seth!
Gaurav Kandlikar
UCLA
Member of ACF and PACE
dhumphreys17
Wakka

Re: NAQT Chief Editor transition

Post by dhumphreys17 »

I have full trust that Andrew Hart will continue NAQT's tradition of excellence as Chief Editor, and thank Seth Teitler for his service both to NAQT and the quizbowl community at large through that role.
Devin James John Humphreys
Sacred Heart Academy High School (MI), Class of 2017 - 2015 HSNCT, 2016 NSC, 2017 NSC
Michigan State University, B.A. Class of 2020
University of Notre Dame, J.D. Class of 2023 - standby 2023 ICT-DII; coach 2023-24