Buzzers for sale (particularly for new teams/programs)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Rothlover
Yuna

Buzzers for sale (particularly for new teams/programs)

Post by Rothlover »

I have three spare buzzer systems that have mostly been gathering dust that I'd like to unload. Ideally, I'd like to sell these to new programs that need a buzzer, and I'm flexible on the price for such teams, or teams with financial needs, as I'm not trying to make a profit, just sell these to teams that can use 'em.

I have a quik pro (the buzzer crystal type things.) 10 person pro set. All 10 lights work. The console and the buzzers are in two seperate original cases. On their site, it's $602 including shipping for the set new. I have it from a source they don't like their sets being sold 2nd hand, even if you get it serviced from them, since I guess they think that costs them money... Anyway, I'd be looking for $125 including shipping if it's going somewhere along the east coast (more to the midwest or Cal, since ground shipping cost is distance based.) The price is negotiable depending on financial circumstances.

I also have two zeecraft systems. The first is a 12 player Challenger III with a big LED console. It is the kind that has seperate buzzer grips and lights. One of the lights doesn't light, but it does buzz (I assume it needs a new bulb, a bunch of which are included in the case. It comes in the usual fancy Zeecraft padded carry case. It's an $889 set new + SH from their site. I don't recall exactly what I paid, so I'll say I'm asking $200 including shipping, again negotiable on circumstances. This seems like a great set for practices since it accommodates 12 players. Update: Zeecraft Challenger III sold.

The other Zeecraft is a 10 person Challenger II. It has the consoles where they buzzer and light are in one unit (table top, finger-buzz). One of the buzzers buzzes but doesn't light up. It also has additional bulbs included in the suitcase carry case. It's $690 + SH on their site. I'm asking $160 shipped.

All negotiable, just trying to recoup most of what I paid.

So, yeah,coaches/players message me with questions etc. I'm hoping to sell these quickly. I hope this was the most accurate place to post this, since there's no "qb materials for sale/trade" sub-board anywhere.

Edit: feel free to tell any coaches or programs who might be interested to contact me too.
Dan Passner Brandeis '06 JTS/Columbia '11-'12 Ben Gurion University of the Negev/Columbia '12?
Rothlover
Yuna

Re: Buzzers for sale (particularly for new teams/programs)

Post by Rothlover »

To update and add, the 12 player Zeecraft has been sold/accounted for. The 10 player Zeecraft and Quik Pros are still available. My preference is, again, to sell to new teams, or teams that don't yet have a buzzer, but regular teams are ok too.

I also find a good deal of pre-owned buzzer systems on various sale sites with saved searches I have. I've never really used the results, but I imagine I could use that to help acquire discounted systems for teams. Dunno if that could be useful/helpful?
Dan Passner Brandeis '06 JTS/Columbia '11-'12 Ben Gurion University of the Negev/Columbia '12?
Rothlover
Yuna

Post by Rothlover »

All the buzzers are currently accounted for or pending sale at the moment to new/rebuilding teams.

I got a lot more PMs than I had buzzers. As said, I could continue finding old buzzers to set new teams up with potentially.
angelayjiang
Kimahri

Post by angelayjiang »

Hi, we recently organized a middle school team, so very much in need of a buzzer set. Do you have more used ones that we can purchase? Many Thanks
Angela Jiang
Harker School