Regular Protobowl Players?

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
trulaman
Lulu

Regular Protobowl Players?

Post by trulaman »

I'm looking for people to play protobowl with on a casual basis. I'm tired of playing alone and the lobby is always lagging and such. Does anyone want to play some time? Pm me to let me know. Also I'd like to know if people actually play with others they find online. Protobowl seems so random and dispersed and impossible to make friends.
"The whole sense of the book might be summed up the following words: what can be said at all can be said clearly, and what we cannot talk about we must pass over in silence." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

Jared
Maury High '14
Good Goblin Housekeeping
Auron

Re: Regular Protobowl Players?

Post by Good Goblin Housekeeping »

12/f/cali
Andrew Wang
Illinois 2016
Banana Stand
Wakka

Post by Banana Stand »

Sometimes at practice, my friends and I play real life protobowl.
Jack Mehr
St. Joe's NJ '14
UVA '19
alltrees
Kimahri

Post by alltrees »

Try the more specialized rooms, which don't seem to lag as much.

Additionally, a small group of myself and a few other people occasionally read packets over Google Hangouts and you are welcome to join if you get tired of playing Protobowl. If you're interested, why don't you add me as a contact on G+? I'm '[email protected]'. :)
J. M.
1992 in spaceflight
Auron

Post by 1992 in spaceflight »

Banana Stand wrote:Sometimes at practice, my friends and I play real life protobowl.
Insert Allen Iverson joke here....(bolding is mine, by the way)
Jacob O'Rourke
Washington (MO) HS Assistant Coach (2014-Present); MOQBA Secretary (2015-Present)
Formerly: AQBL Administrator (2020-2023); HSAPQ Host Contact; NASAT Outreach Coordinator (2016 and 2017); Kirksville HS Assistant Coach (2012-2014); Truman State '14; and Pacific High (MO) '10

Like MOQBA on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
trulaman
Lulu

Post by trulaman »

alltrees wrote:Try the more specialized rooms, which don't seem to lag as much.

Additionally, a small group of myself and a few other people occasionally read packets over Google Hangouts and you are welcome to join if you get tired of playing Protobowl. If you're interested, why don't you add me as a contact on G+? I'm '[email protected]'. :)

Uhhh that sounds cool :grin: Im [email protected]
"The whole sense of the book might be summed up the following words: what can be said at all can be said clearly, and what we cannot talk about we must pass over in silence." - Ludwig Wittgenstein

Jared
Maury High '14