Any interest in a winter middle school tournament in CT?

Dormant threads from the middle school section are preserved here.

Any interest in a winter middle school tournament in CT?

Postby romeokar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 am

I would like to host a competition in our middle school in Darien, CT sometime in either January or February. The tournament would be open to everyone near or far, public or private. I'm just trying to gauge interest, so please let me know if you would might want to participate. Please also include your preference: January or February.
Ken Romeo
Middlesex Middle School
Darien, CT
romeokar
potter wasted among his clays

Re: Any interest in a winter middle school tournament in CT?

Postby Great Bustard » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Ridgewood's two middle schools, Ben Franklin and George Washington are interested. January or early Feb (read first ten days) are much better. I kind of like the idea of another Sunday tournament, a la Bergen's tournament this Sunday though only Jan. 29, Feb. 5, or Feb. 12 would be good for me personally to chaperone the kids.
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl, International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, National Sports and Entertainment History Bee
Associate Quiz Bowl Coach, Ridgewood High School, Ridgewood, NJ; NY State Masterminds Reader; Lecturer in Geography and Ancient and European Military History, ACE Quiz Bowl Camps. Team USA coach & adviser for International Geography Olympiad
Great Bustard
groom of totemic guanacos

Return to Middle school area archives