CMU summer practices

Old college threads.
The Land of Many Negs
Lulu

CMU summer practices

Post by The Land of Many Negs »

What's up Y'all,
CMU will be hosting summer practices on Fridays around 3pm on campus at a room tbd, starting June 10, and ending around August 9th.
They are open to all in the city of Pittsburgh and I hope you guys are ready to have a challenging yet engaging set of practices with us.
Sincerely,
-Ruel
Ruel Beresford
VP Carnegie Mellon Quizbowl
DC and MCS 2021
The Land of Many Negs
Lulu

Re: CMU summer practices

Greeting Everybody,
Practices will be held weekly at Porter Hall in room A20A from 3pm to 5pm, starting Friday June 14th and ending Friday August 2nd . In order to locate Porter, starting from Forbes Avenue, enter the campus and turn southward (towards the University Center and Hunt Library). Turn right (westward) when you reach the library,and then enter Baker hall directly. You can then walk through Baker hall to Porter hall, and then afterwards go down one flight of stairs to the A level, where A20A can be located. An alternate route can be used in which you turn right before the fence, walk westward down the mall, and then turn left before you enter Hammerschlag hall (the building with a big dome), in which you will be on the A level already. A map is provided below for further assistance.
[https://www.cmu.edu/assets/pdfs/campus- ... 8.5x11.pdf]
Thanks and I am excited to see Y'all
-Ruel
Ruel Beresford
DC and MCS 2021
The Land of Many Negs
Lulu

Hey Guys Quick Update
Due to popular demand, practice shall now be on fridays at 6 PM, at the same location. We should run no later than 730
Thanks guys and have a nice day
Ruel Beresford
DC and MCS 2021
The Land of Many Negs
Lulu

Greetings Everyone,
It has been a fun summer reading practices in Pittsburgh, but alas all good things must come to an end. Thus, I am writing to inform everyone that the last practice for the summer of 2019 will be held next Friday at 5pm in Porter A20A. We will end promptly at 6, and it has been a pleasure hosting practices for everybody.
I wish everybody a blessed Summer and good luck in all future endeavors.
Ruel Beresford
DC and MCS 2021