Science Non-Strosity: Astro/Geo Writer Wanted

Old college threads.
cvdwightw
Auron

Science Non-Strosity: Astro/Geo Writer Wanted

Post by cvdwightw »

One of my co-writers for Science Non-Strosity has dropped out of the project. If you are not planning on playing Science Non-Strosity or one of its mirrors, and can write 7-8 questions each in astronomy and earth science over the next two weeks, please e-mail me at dpwynne at gmail dot com or post here. Otherwise, I'm probably going to have to drop the project from 10 rounds to 8 (depending on how much I get done this weekend, I may have to drop it down to 8 rounds anyway), and there will be quite a few questions not unlike the "silicates" question at ACF Winter.

This is also a reminder to post in the announcement thread if you're planning on either playing or reading at the tournament itself.
Dwight Wynne
socalquizbowl.org
UC Irvine 2008-2013; UCLA 2004-2007; Capistrano Valley High School 2000-2003

"It's a competition, but it's not a sport. On a scale, if football is a 10, then rowing would be a two. One would be Quiz Bowl." --Matt Birk on rowing, SI On Campus, 10/21/03

"If you were my teammate, I would have tossed your ass out the door so fast you'd be emitting Cerenkov radiation, but I'm not classy like Dwight." --Jerry