Live Stats from ACF Nationals 2006

Old college threads.
cdbarker
Lulu

Live Stats from ACF Nationals 2006

Post by cdbarker »

I thought that I would let interested parties know that I am posting the round-by-round updates to the stats for ACF at:

http://www.collegequizbowl.org/ACF/

Thanks to the wonders of Chris Sewell's SQBS, we also have round reports as well.

(Please note, The Matt Lafer Experience and The Torch in my Moon Pie are playing as exhibition teams. Each team earns a win over them regardless of the final score, but that win is not reflected in the statistics or standings. The exhibition teams cannot make the top playoff bracket, but they can make the second playoff bracket if their results would warrant it. I'll also note that records on the standings page are not completely accurate while we're in process, but I am compensating by uploading an excel file which will explain things as we go.)

Rounds are updating roughly every 50 minutes with Round 8 just put in the books. (3:50 pm)

Craig Barker
Stat Room Manager, ACF Nationals 2006
QuizBowlRonin
Wakka

Post by QuizBowlRonin »

Jerry Vinokurov almost found the grail (19/1) at ACF Nationals!
Jason Paik
retired

WashU, UAB, Stanford
MLafer
Rikku

Post by MLafer »

Texas A&M defeated Michigan in the finals to win ACF Nationals 2006. Michigan had to beat A&M twice; they beat them in the first game and then played them right to the final question (I believe it was a 5 point game on tossup 20), which Candace of A&M answered correctly (Shaw's "Caesar and Cleopatra") to win the game.