Brown University's Terrific Tournament - reannouncement

Old college threads.
grapesmoker
Sin

Brown University's Terrific Tournament - reannouncement

Post by grapesmoker »

I am reannouncing Brown's spring tournament. It is still planned as a packet-swap with UCLA's Aztlan Cup, but in light of the fact that people have been very slow to get back to me, I am changing the fee structure of the tournament to encourage packet submission. Basically, the base fee is $80. If you submit a packet by the end of the last weekend of February (Sunday, the 25th), you get $20 off. If you submit a packet by March 4th, there is no penalty. If you want to play without submitting, you will be charged an extra $10. All the other discounts detailed in the original announcement still hold, and the minimum fee is $50. The original announcement also contains the distribution for the packets.

This tournament will take place either March 11th or March 18th, depending on which date would draw more teams. I will announce the exact date within the week. If you are interested in mirroring or packet-swapping arrangements, please contact me at jerry_v at brown dot edu.
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
presently: John Jay College Economics
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance
grapesmoker
Sin

Post by grapesmoker »

BUTT will take place on March 18th, 2006. Please don't forget that packets are due before the weekend of March 4th to avoid paying the late penalty. Email me at jerry_v at brown dot edu to register.
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
presently: John Jay College Economics
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance