NASAT Online Mirror

Old college threads.
Cheynem
Sin

NASAT Online Mirror

Post by Cheynem »

HSAPQ is looking for someone (or some group) that is interested in and capable of running a Skype mirror of NASAT in either June or July (or I guess August). The main editors of HSAPQ do not either have the time or the appropriate technology to run such a mirror, so if a club or group of people or even just a few individuals are interested in moderating for such a tournament, let me know (we may be able to provide some staffers, depending on date). We would handle the payment/registration end of things and do some tournament direction such as it is. We will work out some compensation for moderators (probably keeping a share of the registration fees).

If you're interested, let me know--e-mail address is in profile. I will update in this thread with potential staffers and the dates that work for them.
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
Sima Guang Hater
Auron

Re: NASAT Online Mirror

Post by Sima Guang Hater »

Penn will be conducting this mirror on July 30th. Full announcement to follow
Eric Mukherjee, MD PhD
Brown 2009, Penn Med 2018
Instructor/Attending Physician/Postdoctoral Fellow, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Coach, University School of Nashville

“The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.”
Support the Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Foundation