PACE NSC Playtesting

Old college threads.
Auroni
Auron

PACE NSC Playtesting

Post by Auroni »

Hey all,

I should be finished with editing RMP for the PACE NSC over ACF Nats weekend, so I will be playtesting my questions over the course of three days next week (4/24-4/26). We will be meeting at #nsc on slashnet.org at 7:30 PM PST (message me if you would like to be there and don't know how to get on IRC) Please come if you are able. I may have shown some of you my questions already; if that is the case, it is important for you to be there to offer not just help with the content, but also with grammar and style. I want these questions to be as best as is humanly possible before they are used.

If you are a high schooler reading this, don't even think about coming. You will be banned.

Thanks,

Auroni
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
Black-throated Antshrike
Rikku

Re: PACE NSC Playtesting

Post by Black-throated Antshrike »

Blanford's Fringe-fingered Lizard wrote:Hey all,

I should be finished with editing RMP for the PACE NSC over ACF Nats weekend, so I will be playtesting my questions over the course of three days next week (4/24-4/26). We will be meeting at #nsc on slashnet.org at 7:30 PM PST (message me if you would like to be there and don't know how to get on IRC) Please come if you are able. I may have shown some of you my questions already; if that is the case, it is important for you to be there to offer not just help with the content, but also with grammar and style. I want these questions to be as best as is humanly possible before they are used.

If you are a high schooler reading this, don't even think about coming. You will be banned.

Thanks,

Auroni
one thing you could do is set up a tinychat room that requires a password, and just give it out to people you know, and message you. It gives the added security, and gives you the ability to read them out loud as opposed to copy and pasting them in.
Joe
Delaware
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

I think this board should put a filter on the word tinychat so it doesn't end up like the quiz bowl facebook group.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
Charles Martel
Wakka

Post by Charles Martel »

I second the password idea.
Adam Kalinich
MIT 2012-
Illinois Math and Science Academy 2009-2012
nadph
Rikku

Post by nadph »

IRC channels can be password-protected too.
Nikhil Desai
Bellarmine College Prep '12
Stanford '18 (leave of absence 2016-17)
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

Just as a reminder, this will be happening tomorrow. If you're going to come, make sure I can find out who you are.. if there's any uncertainty whatsoever you will be kicked.

We will be playtesting the mythology tomorrow.
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

starting in a bit over 20 minutes
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
Cheynem
Sin

Post by Cheynem »

Are you playtesting tonight?
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

I am playtesting philosophy tonight. If you were there last time, you should know how to be there. If you want to come tonight but didn't come Tuesday, email me.
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
naturalistic phallacy
Auron

Post by naturalistic phallacy »

Tokyo Sex Whale wrote:I am playtesting philosophy tonight. If you were there last time, you should know how to be there. If you want to come tonight but didn't come Tuesday, email me.
how late do you plan on doing this?
Bernadette Spencer
University of Minnesota, MCTC
Member, NAQT
Member, ACF
Member Emeritus, PACE
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

7:30 PST
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

This is happening again for religion. 7:30 PST on Thursday May 24. Email or message me if you want to participate and I'll give you the details.
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

This is in 20 minutes. Get on IRC and pm me (handle: jpn) so I can approve you into the room.
Auroni Gupta (she/her)