Pre-Nationals High School 2009 Poll

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Re: Pre-Nationals High School 2009 Poll

Post by AKKOLADE »

Caesar Rodney HS wrote:Nah, probably has to do with my warning level never being decreased from being an imbecile a while ago.
No, that shouldn't have an impact on this. You were tempbanned, but that's expired and you should be able to access replying in that thread with no problem. I'll have someone take a look at it.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
cvdwightw
Auron

Post by cvdwightw »

FredMorlan wrote:
Caesar Rodney HS wrote:Nah, probably has to do with my warning level never being decreased from being an imbecile a while ago.
No, that shouldn't have an impact on this. You were tempbanned, but that's expired and you should be able to access replying in that thread with no problem. I'll have someone take a look at it.
Found it. You can reply/quote/whatever if you access the global announcement from a forum you have the ability to post in. So, I can't reply from the Rules and Global Announcements forum, but I can reply to it from the Theory forum or this forum, for example.
Dwight Wynne
socalquizbowl.org
UC Irvine 2008-2013; UCLA 2004-2007; Capistrano Valley High School 2000-2003

"It's a competition, but it's not a sport. On a scale, if football is a 10, then rowing would be a two. One would be Quiz Bowl." --Matt Birk on rowing, SI On Campus, 10/21/03

"If you were my teammate, I would have tossed your ass out the door so fast you'd be emitting Cerenkov radiation, but I'm not classy like Dwight." --Jerry
Charbroil
Auron

Post by Charbroil »

Hey, does anyone know where the results to the poll might be? I was just wondering since the link given in the HSNCT liveblog (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7833) takes me to a statement that I'm "not authorised to read this forum."
Charles Hang
Francis Howell Central '09
St. Charles Community College '14
Washington University in St. Louis '19, 2x (President, 2017-19)

Owner, Olympia Academic Competition Questions, LLC
Question Writer, National Academic Quiz Tournaments, LLC and National History Bee and Bowl
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Not sure how that happened, but the issue should be fixed now.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator