Love a Moderator Today

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Love a Moderator Today

Post by AKKOLADE »

If you appreciate the job done by any members of your hsquizbowl moderation staff, this is the thread for you. Since no one is paid for their work on the site, I thought it fair to allow members of the moderation staff to create Amazon wish lists and have them posted in this thread. The purpose of this is an easy tool for you to use if you've ever wanted to thank anyone who does work on the forum, or for quiz bowl in general.

After all, if you don't give Matt Weiner his copy of Dog-opoly, who will? Who will, I ask you?

Anyway, if you want to gift to one of the mods below, just click through their lists below.

E.T. Chuck
Andrew Hart
Trygve Meade
Fred Morlan (as an aside, I'm completely down with getting stuff purchased used as long as it's in decent condition)
Evan Silberman
Mike Sorice
Tricia Southard
Matt Weiner

More coming, maybe?

Also, just to assure anyone who may have concerns: This is the only thread where there will be anything regarding the gift lists. We're not going to do anything tacky like replacing the header with a link or anything. As long as I can make sure of it, hsquizbowl.org's forums will be fee-free and advertising-free as long as we can keep the site's costs within reason.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator