Maryland/DC NAQT States at Blake April 5

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
joecaul
Lulu

Maryland/DC NAQT States at Blake April 5

Post by joecaul »

Details to be released. All proceeds go to the John Muldoon Educational fund, in memory of Blake social studies teacher Terry Muldoon. Although the tournament conflicts with four Baltimore It's Ac playoff games, a play-in will be devised in order to allow those teams to participate. Tournament director Joe Caulfield
[email protected]
ieppler
Rikku

Post by ieppler »

I believe that Whitman was planning on hosting its tournament on April 5th. Perhaps you could host this on the same day as NAQT Virginia States, whenever that is.
TheNuttyHopper
Lulu

Post by TheNuttyHopper »

(which would be 4/19)
"Lauren Feldman is a better history player than Dan Puma like I'm the Grand Witchdoctor of Timbuktu."
Matt Weiner
Sin

Post by Matt Weiner »

I do not speak for UVa in any way, but it is my personal understanding that they were moving their tournament to April 12.
TheNuttyHopper
Lulu

Post by TheNuttyHopper »

oh. I was just going off what was on the NAQT website.
"Lauren Feldman is a better history player than Dan Puma like I'm the Grand Witchdoctor of Timbuktu."
Salt Lake Dream
Lulu

Post by Salt Lake Dream »

Unfortunately, due to a lack of questions, Whitman will not be having a tournament on the 5th, so that date is now open.
Whenever "Falkland Islands" is the answer, you know that you're supposed to say "Islas Malvinas" because they truly belong to Argentina.
Daniel Brezina
Walt Whitman 09'
UMBC
Megalomaniacal Panda on Absinthe
Wakka

Post by Megalomaniacal Panda on Absinthe »

brezhnev wrote:Unfortunately, due to a lack of questions, Whitman will not be having a tournament on the 5th, so that date is now open.
Or, you have no idea what you're talking about, and we are having the tournament. I'll be making the announcement after I shore up a couple more things about getting packets written (we'll be using a packet submission system of sorts), but barring serious and unpredicted circumstances the tournament will be held on April 5th.
Shantanu Jha, Walt Whitman '08, University of Chicago '1x
Stat Boy
Rikku

Post by Stat Boy »

Wigner's friend wrote:barring serious and unpredicted circumstances the tournament will be held on April 5th.
Update: those interested in the Whitman tournament, please vote/respond in the possible Whitman tournament dates thread in the Discussion section.
Adam Marshall,
Walt Whitman '08
Colby '12