Congratulations Ladue!! - Post-Nationals HSQB 2012-2013 Poll

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Smuttynose Island
Forums Staff: Moderator

Congratulations Ladue!! - Post-Nationals HSQB 2012-2013 Poll

Post by Smuttynose Island »

Ladue Horton Watkins HS from Missouri is your 2012-2013 Post-Nationals Poll Number One! With 12 of the possible 15 first place votes, Ladue beat out LASA A from TX for the first place spot. LASA A recieved the other 3 first places votes. Rounding out the top five were Loyola A from Illinois, Dorman A from South Carolina, and St. John's from Texas. The top 25 can be found below:

1. Ladue A (MO)
2. LASA A (TX)
3. Loyola A (IL)
4. Dorman A (SC)
5. St. John's A (TX)
6. DCC A (MI)
7. Montgomery Blair (MD)
8. Bellarmine A (CA)
9. Cistercian A (TX)
T-10. IMSA A (IL)
T-10. TJHSST (VA)
12. LASA B (TX)
13. Maggie Walker A (VA)
14. East Chapel HIll A (NC)
15. Belvidere North A (IL)
16. Richard Montgomery A (MD)
17. Hunter A (NY)
18. Northmont A (OH)
19. LASA C (TX)
20. Arcadia A (CA)
21. Norcross A (GA)
22. Dorman B (SC)
23. High Tech A (NJ)
24. DCD A (MI)
25. Stevenson (IL)

Full results as well as a list of voters can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wbUE#gid=0

There will not be a podcast.

What? – This poll is meant to rank, in order, the top 25 HS teams in the country at the end of the tournament season. It is peer-driven.

How? – If you’d like to participate then send me your ballot at waddle2357[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Please format your ballot in such a way that I can easily tell who you think the number one team is, the number two is, the number three team is etc. If you don’t I will get angry at you and demand a new ballot.

Who? – YOU!

When? – You have two weeks plus a little to cull together a top 25 ballot. This means that voting closes on July 1st. Ready! Set! GO!

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I edit my ballot once it is submitted? –Yes, yes you may, as long as it is before the deadline. If it is a minor change then just email a short explanation of what you want changed. If it is a major change then just submit an entirely new ballot with a little note reminding me to delete your old one.

Can my ballot be rejected? – Yes, yes it can. If you submit a highly questionable or incomplete ballot, then I reserve the right to reject it. Fear not though, I will ask for clarification before doing so, and, if you can provide a reasonably intelligent rationale for your rankings or complete your ballot, then I will feel compelled to accept it!

If you have any other questions, then feel free to email me with them (provided that they aren’t about who you should rank where and what not) or post here.
Last edited by Smuttynose Island on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Hothem
TJHSST '11 | UVA '15 | Oregon '??
"You are the stuff of legends" - Chris Manners
https://sites.google.com/site/academicc ... ubuva/home
Edward Powers
Auron

Re: Post-Nationals HSQB 2012-2013 Poll

Post by Edward Powers »

Daniel,

Was there insufficient response to you Post-Nationals poll request, or have you just been busy?
Ed Powers
Coach
SJHS Academic Team
Metuchen, NJ
Smuttynose Island
Forums Staff: Moderator

Re: Post-Nationals HSQB 2012-2013 Poll

Post by Smuttynose Island »

Results have been compiled. Unfortunately, I do not have internet access at the moment. Once my access to the internet has been restored, I will post the results. I apologize for the delay and appreciate everyone's patience.
Daniel Hothem
TJHSST '11 | UVA '15 | Oregon '??
"You are the stuff of legends" - Chris Manners
https://sites.google.com/site/academicc ... ubuva/home