2004-2005 West Virginia Tournaments

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AKKOLADE
Sin

2004-2005 West Virginia Tournaments

Post by AKKOLADE »

I'm not the TD for any of these tournaments with the exception of the ones at WVWC, as such I don't really know that much in the way of details. However, if you are interested in more information on any of these, reply to this thread and let me know or e-mail me. I'll pass your contact info to the TD in questions.

High School (hosts are all high schools unless otherwise denoted)
October 16th - West Virginia University
October 30th - Cabell Midland
November 2nd - University
November 13th - Parkersburg Catholic
February 5th - West Virginia Wesleyan College
March 12th - Bridgeport

Middle School
October 23rd - West Virginia Wesleyan College
MahoningQuizBowler
Rikku

Post by MahoningQuizBowler »

Can you put me in touch with the Bridgeport TD? My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

I e-mailed you with her e-mail address. If you didn't receive it, please let me know.

Also, South Charleston High School is hosting a tournament on January 15th. The info letter is as follows:
Dear Academic Coaches:

South Charleston High School will be hosting the Hazel Childress Math and Science Bowl on Saturday January 15, 2005 in honor of Ms. Hazel Childress who taught mathematics and physics at SCHS for 44 years, and now serves as a volunteer.

I am going to limit the registration to the first 16 schools who e-mail me. Each school can only register one team. Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of 5 matches. The cost is $25.

Once I receive the first 16 notifications, I will mail those teams additional information regarding format, questions, directions, etc. Please e-mail me soon to reserve a spot. Thank you.

Mike Carte
Academic Coach
South Charleston High School
Mr. Carte's e-mail address is [email protected]. There are currently six spots left available for the event.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator