Takin out the trash... at night.

Old college threads.
1mizfan
Kimahri

Takin out the trash... at night.

Post by 1mizfan »

This is my first packet ever!! Distribution is down below (there will also be bonuses for each question with same distribution although they do not pertain with each toss-up). Also, I posted an example toss-up (it just so happened to be a modern sports question) that is NOT included in the packet down below everything on this post. Prices are negotiable, not looking for too much. Please hit me up so I can continue to write more questions for you guys!!! Thank you!

email: [email protected]

1/1 Vintage movies (1960's-80's)
1/1 Modern movies (1990's-today)
1/1 Vintage music (1960's-80's)
1/1 Modern music (1990's-today)
1/1 Vintage sports (1960's-80's)
1/1 Vintage TV (1960's-80's)
1/1 Modern TV (1990's-today)
2/2 Modern sports (1990's-today)
2/2 Other (memes, video games, etc.)

This packet is perfect for the laid-back trivia party, trash trivia night at school, or even local competitions! It should be easy to play and read. THE PACKET WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH OR EARLIER.

Example toss-up:

After being named Player of the Year for the 2011-12 season of the Greater Toronto Hockey League, this man was permitted to play in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) a year earlier than allowed. This player was taken first overall by the Erie Otters in the 2012 OHL Priority Selection Draft, and after a few seasons was named the top North American* prospect by the NHL Central Scouting Bureau. In just his second season, this now-captain of the Edmonton Oilers won the Art Ross Trophy, Ted Lindsay Award, and the Hart Memorial Trophy. For 10 points, name this highest paid player in the NHL, earning $12.5 million a year.

Connor McDavid (prompt on “Connor”)

User was reminded to enable a signature. --Mods
Trenton K.