League of Legends Packet by Joe Ham & JP Park

Old college threads.
10pc KFC Bucket
Lulu

League of Legends Packet by Joe Ham & JP Park

Post by 10pc KFC Bucket »

I am proud to announce 2017 Doot Diddly Donger / Cuckerino! - a packet solely consisting of questions related to League of Legends.

A very close friend and I have been working on some League of Legends packets for a while now and we were wondering if there were enough LoL players around to possibly get a Google Hangout reading of this in the near future. We already have like one or two packets ready, and we're still writing more, gonna probably end up with around 5. Anyone interested?

Packets will follow 20/20 format and are powermarked.

I don't believe that the questions are especially hard, but I'd be pretty impressed by any powers.
A lot of the bonuses are kinda free 30s now that I look at them but whatever it's too late.
The clues came from basically wherever we could find them, and no specific emphasis is put on anything like lore, stats, gameplay, etc. because that would be dumb.

Oh and also very few of the questions actually require concurrent knowledge of LoL because we wanted to make sure even people who haven't played in a while would be able to know some of these questions.

Question distribution:
5 Champions
4 E-sports
2 Abilities
2 Items
2 Memes
5 Other
Joe Ham
EBHS Tournament Director '18
Brown '22
csheep
Wakka

Re: League of Legends Packet by Joe Ham & JP Park

Post by csheep »

I'll play this.
Michael Z
NYU '13
What do you do with a dead chemist?
Lulu

Post by What do you do with a dead chemist? »

I'd probably be up for this (assuming you can find some time that works across the atlantic), although it's been a while since I've played lol/paid any attention to the esports scene
Christopher Stern
Oxford 2014-18
Real life 2018-?
10pc KFC Bucket
Lulu

Post by 10pc KFC Bucket »

Meh, this didn't really get enough attention so I just uploaded on quizbowlpackets.com

Here it is:

http://trash.quizbowlpackets.com/1962/
Joe Ham
EBHS Tournament Director '18
Brown '22