Geo Olympiad Qualifiers Sign Ups

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Al Hirt
Wakka

Geo Olympiad Qualifiers Sign Ups

Post by Al Hirt »

Has registration for these events been put up on the website? It says it'll be there by fall 2014, but I haven't found it yet. I might just be technologically challenged, though.
Shravan Balaji
Academic Team Captain
East Brunswick High School '15
University of Pennsylvania '19
NHBB Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator
Great Bustard
Auron

Re: Geo Olympiad Qualifiers Sign Ups

Post by Great Bustard »

Al Hirt wrote:Has registration for these events been put up on the website? It says it'll be there by fall 2014, but I haven't found it yet. I might just be technologically challenged, though.
The National Qualifying Exam registration (though for these you can always sign up for the tournament the day of as well) has been there since September for Varsity and JV students. For the Elementary and Middle School divisions, and for the USGO / USHB National Qualifying Quiz Tournaments, I've sent all the info to the webmaster, and it should be up in a day or two. Nationals registration for USGO is up as well - for NHBB / USHB it should be up within a day or two.
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl (High School Division), International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, US History Bee, US Academic Bee and Bowl, National Humanities Bee, National Science Bee, International Academic Bowl.
Adviser and former head coach for Team USA at the International Geography Olympiad
Al Hirt
Wakka

Re: Geo Olympiad Qualifiers Sign Ups

Post by Al Hirt »

Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to these tournaments.
Shravan Balaji
Academic Team Captain
East Brunswick High School '15
University of Pennsylvania '19
NHBB Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator