LAMP (Montgomery, AL) MS (10-18) & HS (1-17) Invitationals

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
katewils
Lulu

LAMP (Montgomery, AL) MS (10-18) & HS (1-17) Invitationals

Post by katewils »

LAMP High School in Montgomery, AL, will be hosting a middle school invitational (questions written by my HS team and edited by teachers) on October 18, 2014, and a high school (NAQT IS-142) tournament on January 17, 2015.

Registration is not ready just yet, but if you're interested, send me an email at kate.wilson @ mps DOT k12 DOT al DOT us
OR at katherine.e.wilson @ gmail DOT com , and I'll make sure you get the information when it goes out.

Thanks!
Last edited by katewils on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kate Wilson
LAMP HS
Montgomery, AL
katewils
Lulu

Re: LAMP (Montgomery, AL) MS & HS Invitationals

Post by katewils »

Registration is now available for both the MS tournament on Oct. 18th and the HS tournament on Jan. 17th. The forms can be found on our Scholars Bowl page for our school at http://www.loveless.mps-al.org/?PageNam ... ngID=15550

If the above link does not work, go to http://www.lamphighschool.com, click on Clubs and Organizations on the left-hand-side, and then click Scholars Bowl, and Files.
Kate Wilson
LAMP HS
Montgomery, AL
katewils
Lulu

Re: LAMP (Montgomery, AL) MS (10-18) & HS (1-17) Invitationa

Post by katewils »

We have been approved! Our HS tournament is a PACE NSC qualifier.

Congratulations! PACE (the Partnership for Academic Competition Excellence) has designated your tournament LAMP HS Invitational an official NSC qualifier. This means that the top 15% of teams in your tournament (rounded up to the nearest integer) will qualify for our national high school quizbowl championship, the PACE NSC on the weekend of May 24-25th at the Hyatt Regency Reston outside of Washington, D.C.
Kate Wilson
LAMP HS
Montgomery, AL